Frequently Asked Questions
who we are
We are a team of community builders and motivators. We are on a mission to create studios with an open and motivating environment that fosters a community of active and positive people. We want to make you sweat and forget that you are working out.
Dressing stalls, filtered water stations, and restrooms stocked with goodies to keep you feeling fresh. Cubbies are in your classroom so your personal belongings never leave your sight. Towels, mats and hair ties provided. Cycling shoes are available for $2 rental. Reusable water bottles for sale $2.
Sign up and don’t be shy! Arrive to your class 5-15 minutes prior so you can become acquainted with our studio, your instructor and set up for your class. Be vocal. Tell us its your first time to the studio and/or class, don’t hide in the corner. We want to help you get set up and have the best experience possible!
Also, take a second to check out more specific tips for each type of class below.
class tips- SYNCCYCLING®
You are signing up for a beat driven cycling class that is taught out of the saddle, so be ready to sweat and move for 50mins! Here's what you need to know...
- Open level classes are taught to the level of the room. Options for new and experienced riders will be given in class- take whats right for you.
- If you are new to cycling, let your instructor know prior to class so they may help you get set up and prepared.
- We have Schwinn bikes with Delta Look compatible cleats.
- We offer the option to rent cycling shoes for $2. If you prefer, you may wear a firm sole sneaker in a shoe cage. Please ask for assistance if your bike does not already have shoe cages on it.
- We do not assign bikes. Choose any bike that is open.
- Arrive 5-10 min early if you need help setting up your bike.
- Wear clothes that you are comfortable moving and sweating in. Please do not wear loose fitting pants.
- Don't be shy to ask for help setting up your bike from your instructor or the front desk.
- The goal of class is to move together (lower and upper body) to the beat of the music.
- You can sit down at any point in the class. Don't be afraid to sit based on your needs and what is right for you.
class tips- CIRCUIT
Circuit classes are taught in a small group format rotating stations and exercises. Here is what you want to know for class...
- Wear clothes you are comfortable moving in and sneakers.
- Yes, you will sweat!
- All of the circuit classes are open level classes. Classes will be taught to the level of the room. Instruction, modifications and options will be offered in class, choose what is right for you.
- Arrive on time so you do not miss warm-up and intros.
- If you are new please arrive early so you can become acquainted with your instructor and class.
- If you are training with a special condition, please let the instructor know prior to class so they can offer modifications as needed.
class tips- YOGA
Whether you are new or an experienced practitioner, here are some helpful hints...
- We provide mats and all the props you will need for class.
- Arrive on time so you can get situated and say hi to your instructor!
- SYNCYOGA is an alignment based flow class. It is an open level practice, but recommended you have taken yoga class prior.
- If you have never taken yoga, let your instructor know prior to class so he/she may help you get prepared.
- Our classes are not heated.
- If you are working with any type of special condition or injury please let your instructor know prior to class so they can offer modifications for your practice.
- Wear comfortable clothes, take off your socks and turn off your electronics.
Reservations can be made online 30 days in advance. We also have an app available for free allowing you to easily book, cancel and purchase classes from your phone. If you need help booking for a class email [email protected]
or call us 919- 572- 7962.
Book Online Now!
General rule of thumb is the less you take advantage, the less strict we need to be enforcing.
Early cancelation for a class is allowed up to 2 hours prior to the start time of class. Classes close 5 min after the start time- aka you have until 5 min after the start to walk into the class if it is not full. If you are not here at the start of class and there is a waitlist your reservation will be late canceled and given to those waiting though. We strongly encourage showing up on time for class.
We try to stay as lenient as possible with this. We get it- life happens! Call us if you are running late, we will accommodate you if we can. 919-572-7962
If class is full, put yourself on the waitlist. If you make it into class an email notification will be sent to the email on your account up to 60 minutes before class time. If you don’t make it off the waitlist 60 min prior to class, we recommend showing up to the studio. Empty spaces will be given away at the start time of class. We do not allow unpaid reservations in a class or on a waitlist.
what if I’m pregnant?
First of all, you go girl! Unfortunately, we do not currently offer prenatal classes, but if you have been cleared by your doctor to exercise during your pregnancy then we encourage you to take classes as usual. Please let your instructor know prior
to the start of class so they can discuss any modifications necessary. Also, consider that generally speaking it is best to stick to activity you did prior to being pregnant. We don’t recommend trying out a new class while you are pregnant. Definitely email us if you want to chat [email protected]
do you have a work/study program?
yes! We are always looking for help keeping our studio fresh and awesome in trade for classes to our studio!
We offer 20% off of our drop-in and class packs for students, seniors (65+), teachers and armed services with valid ID. This discount is available for use with in studio purchases only and is not transferrable.
Yep, we can offer private training on site or in one of our studios. 1:1 cycling, yoga or training. email us to get more information [email protected]